Hand Crafted

I seriously pondered for quite awhile about what to do for hand crafted.  I just wasn't sure.  But coming home from an appointment, we saw this beautiful sky line and it hit me... This is hand crafted!  My God!  My Papa!  He made this with his own hand!!
 
 
Genesis 1:6-8  Then God said, “Let there be a space between the waters, to separate the waters of the heavens from the waters of the earth.” And that is what happened. God made this space to separate the waters of the earth from the waters of the heavens. God called the space “sky.” And evening passed and morning came, marking the second day.
 
To be honest, this picture doesn't do this sky line any justice.  It was amazing.  I look around me every day, when I think of hand crafted, I could post so many pictures!  God made my children! God made my husband! God made everything surrounding me.  The night sounds of crickets chirping, frogs croaking, a camp fire crackling... the morning sounds of birds singing, branches moving in the breeze, leaves rustling... I listen to the sounds in my home... my children giggling, the cat purring as my daughter snuggles him, the dog grumbling as my youngest pesters him! Even those things that make me chuckle... These are all sounds that are only existent because of the God I serve! The God I love!  The God who took time to step back and say "this is good". 
 
He hand crafted every bit!  It was through his heart and his word, but HE created it.  He made it for you and for me.  So, in the midst of all things busy... take time to stop... what is your hand crafted today?  What do you see that God made amazing, FOR YOU??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another step...

Turn of events...

Up close